The Modding Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Web Site will have BUNCHES of legit lobbys. We will not accept scammers! (: Welcome to The Modding Dream!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*READ* About 15th Lobby's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDreamerHD
Site Owner
Site Owner
iDreamerHD

*READ* About 15th Lobby's Empty
PostSubject: *READ* About 15th Lobby's   *READ* About 15th Lobby's EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

As of right now, Only a SELECT amount of people can host 15th Lobby's. Only People with V.I.P will get to see Legit hosters.

So dont come on here trying to scam, when you post saying you can do 15th Lobby's and its a scam your post will be quickly removed.

If you say you are legit make sure you get Verified by me or a Moderator, and if you get Verifed i will make your post a Sticky.

-TMD x Brezzyy
Back to top Go down
https://tmdmodding.forumotion.com
nsrp_v2
One Hit
One Hit

*READ* About 15th Lobby's Empty
PostSubject: Re: *READ* About 15th Lobby's   *READ* About 15th Lobby's EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 am

Is there anybody who still does 15th lobbies? I've seen alot of 16th prestigers recently and just looking for some way to get up to where I dont need to prestige anymore, by the way I'm new on this site but looks pretty worthwhile at the moment. Thanks by the way if there is anybody, and of course it's free I'm broke but yeah it would be nice.
GT: Swagg wreckz
Back to top Go down

*READ* About 15th Lobby's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Modding Dream :: Call of Duty: Black Ops :: Black Ops 15th Prestige/Unlock all Lobbies-
Jump to: